2019 Regulator Regulator 25
Call for Price
Notable options include the Storm Gray Hull Color, Dove Gray Upholstery, Fiberglass T-top w/ Surfboard Edges & LED Lights, Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers, White Powder Coating Package, Cockpit Engine Flush System, Edson Wheel w/ Power Knob, Forward Seating w/ Removable Backrests, 2X Deluxe Tackle Center w/ Companion Seating & Seatback Rocket Launcher, Bucket Holder, and more. Call today for full specs and pricing on this fine offshore vessel.
REEL IN ADVENTURE
With beautiful lines and a design engineered for ultimate performance, the Regulator 25 goes above and beyond what you would expect from a mid-size boat. Big boat features include optional engine upgrade to twin Yamaha F250s, transom walkthrough tuna door, T-Top with surfboard edges, and SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with tilt helm. Plus, choose the new optional Factory-Installed Garmin® 16” Fish Package to get more out of your electronics. Great speed, fantastic fuel economy, and an incredibly well-balanced ride come standard so you can fish the canyons in comfort or bring the family aboard for everyday fun. Enjoy spacious seating, ample storage, freshwater transom shower, and head with electric pump wherever your days on the water take you.
- SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® Ready with Bluetooth and (4) Premium Speakers
- Stand-Up Head Compartment with Head with Holding Tank, Interior Lighting, and Mirror
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Triple Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- 64 qt. Insulated Cooler Under Forward Console Seat
- Vented Port Light in Console
- USB Charging Ports
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 14x18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Engine Bracket with Ladder
- 230 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Transom Walkthrough with Door
- USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishboxes (2)
- Illuminated In-Deck Locking Rod Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- 20 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower
- Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two
- SuperSport/Tackle Center Leaning Post: Upholstered Console Leaning Post Seating with Seatback Rocket Launcher and (8) Plano Trays Stored Below Seating
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
- Twin Yamaha F200 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
- Twin Yamaha F250 4-Stroke Engines with Digital Electronic Controls
- Featured or Custom Hull Color
- Hull Color Matched Bracket
- Flexiteek Marine Decking for Bracket
- White, Backcove, or Storm Gray Powder Coat Package*
- White-Painted or Custom-Painted Engines
- Fiberglass T-Top with Surfboard Edges, Integrated Spreader Lights, and
- Multi-Colored LED Lights
- 3-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure*
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides or Different Than Hull Sides*
- T-Top Rocket Launcher*
- Taco Grand Slam 380 Outriggers with 15' Aluminum Poles*
- 2X Deluxe Tackle Center: Upholstered Console Seating for Two with Flip-Up Bolster and Individual Folding Footrests with SoftGrip Foot Rail; Seatback Rocket Launcher with Cup Holders; and (2) Tackle Drawers, (8) Medium and (2) Large Plano Trays, and Knife/Hook/Cup Holders in Cabinet**
- Fiberglass Sun Bed Table with Filler Cushion and Convertible Pedestal Table
- Removable Forward Seating Backrests (2)
- Dove Gray or Desert Tan Upholstery
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers
- Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob***
- 30 Amp Battery Charger with 25’ Cord
- Bucket Holder with (2) Buckets
- Pair of Additional Rod Holders
- Lenco™ Marine Auto Glide†
- Multi-Colored Underwater LED Lights (2)
- Remote-Controlled Halogen Spotlight††
- Through Stem Bow Roller with Anchor Windlass, Remote Switch, Chain, and Anchor
- Cockpit Freshwater Engine Flush
- Removable Watersports Tow Bar
- Forward Sun Shade
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 12 Fish Package: One 12” GPSMAP® 7612 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 16 Fish Package: One 16" GPSMAP® 7616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 Radio with 8' Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Factory-Installed Garmin® Premium Fish Package: Two 12” GPSMAP® 7612 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Displays, VHF 210 AIS Radio with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, Reactor™ Steer-by-Wire Autopilot, Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, and GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar*
- Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM 53 SiriusXM® Weather Marine Receiver Upgrade†
- LOA: 25 ft. 2 in.
- LOA with Armstrong Bracket & Engines: 30 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 10 in.
- Dry Weight - Twin 200 Engines: 7,500 lb.; Dry Weight - Twin 250 Engines: 7,640 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 160 gal.
- Deadrise: 24 deg.
- Center Forward Storage: 230 qt.
- In-Deck Fishbox / Locking Rod Storage: 178 qt. each
- Insulated Console Cooler Seat: 64 qt.
- Head Holding Tank: 9 gal.
- Freshwater Tank: 21 gal.
- Transom Livewell / Fishbox: 46 gal.
- Draft: Engines Up: 24 in.; Engines Down: 33 in.
- Length Overall
- 25 ft. 2 in.
- 8 ft. 10 in.
- Engines Up: 24 in.; Engines Down: 33 in.
- Dry Weight
- Twin 200 Engines: 7,500 lb.; Twin 250 Engines: 7,640 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 160 gal.