2019 Regulator Regulator 26XO
Call for Price
This new 2019 Regulator 26XO Hybrid is very well equipped with the full Garmin Electronics Package, Polk Audio Stereo System, Minn Kota 36V Ulterra I-Pilot Trolling Motor w/ Quick Release & Battery Charger, Full Bow Cushion Package with flip-up forward facing backrests, Full Marine Head w/ Holding Tank in the Console, Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Integrated Glass Windshield, Hydraulic Jackplate w/ Blinker Switch, Fold-away Rear Bench Seats w/ Bilge Access, Livewell Leaning Post w/ Tackle Storage & Double Helm Seat w/ Flip-up Bolsters & Foot Rests, Raw & Fresh Water Washdown, and much more. The Yamaha F300 Power and a Custom All-welded AmeraTrail Aluminum Trailer make this package turn-key and ready to go. Give us a call for more information and to schedule a sea trial on this beautiful new model from Regulator to experience all that it has to offer!
The new Regulator 26XO is a center console crossover built for adventures, giving you easy access to lakes, bays, and skinny waters, as well as the capability to head off shore when the time is right. Equipped with a Yamaha F300 with SeaStar Solutions hydraulic jackplate, the 26XO features more than 122 square feet of deck space, spacious seating for the whole family, generous storage, built-in coolers, flush-folding rear cockpit seats, and stand-up head compartment. The 26XO Seating & Tackle Center, Garmin 16 Fish Package, and Fiberglass T-Top with Integrated Wraparound Windshield come standard; plus, choose from adventure-inspired amenities including factory-installed Power Pole Blade for precise shallow water anchoring, removable watersports tow bar for tubing, skiing and boarding, and the versatile Minn Kota trolling motor with iPilot GPS to get the most out of your days on the water.
- LOA: 26 ft. 9 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 3 in.
- Dry Weight with Single F300 Engine: 5,900 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 107 gal.
- Deadrise: 17 deg.
- Draft Engine Up: 14 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 30 in.
- Forward Seat Fishbox/Dry Storage with Locking Rod Storage (2): 292 qt. each
- In-Deck Fishbox: 280 qt.
- Freshwater Tank: 20 gal.
- Console Cooler Seat: 56 qt.
- Aft Platform Storage (2): 256 qt. each
- Center Forward Storage: 216 qt.
- 60 in. Trolling Motor (Optional)
- Anchor Locker
- Integrated Handrail
- Center Forward Storage (216 qt.)
- Forward Seat Fishbox/Dry Storage with Locking Rod Storage (292 qt. each)
- Forward Seating with Flip-Up Backrests
- In-Deck Fishbox (280 qt.)
- Console Cooler Seat (56 qt.)
- Fiberglass T-Top with Integrated Wraparound Windshield
- Stand-Up Head Compartment
- Factory-Installed Garmin 16 Fish Package
- Rod Storage Under Gunnels
- 26XO Seating & Tackle Center with 32 gal. Livewell & Tackle Center
- Bilge/Mechanical Access
- Freshwater Transom Shower
- Integrated Flush Folding Rear Cockpit Seats
- Removable Watersports Tow Bar (Optional)
- Aft Platform Storage (256 qt. each)
- Swim Platform with Ladder
- 10 ft. Power Pole Blade (Optional)
- Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engine with SeaStar Solutions Hydraulic Jackplate
- Length Overall
- 26 ft. 9 in.
- 9 ft. 3 in.
- Engine Up: 14 in.; Engine Down: 30 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,900 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 107 gal.